£45k - 55k per year + Package
01252 759 162
about 1 year ago
Quality Manager – Essex with regional travel – up to £55,000 + Package – Aggregates *Autonomous role, with an opportunity to make a big difference*
Principal People are delighted to have been exclusively retained by a long-standing client partner, who are looking to identify a standalone Quality Manager to lead Quality within their family-run business.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking for an autonomous and self-managed role, with the ability to influence board members directly and take complete ownership and accountability of quality matters.
Why this is a great opportunity:
- You will lead quality across the entirety of business operations / divisions
- Your role will be completely autonomous, and you will have the ability to influence culture, processes and behaviours
- There will be a diverse range of environments including; office, waste recycling, building materials and more!
As the Quality Manager you will:
- Enhance the structure of a quality management system
- Drive continuous Improvement
- Develop audit plan for internal systems and processes
- Undertaking internal audits
- Take accountability for quality across the entire business
To be strongly considered for this opportunity, the successful Quality Manager will:
- Have demonstrable experience of Quality Management – ideally within a construction / aggregates environment
- Have experience of management systems; ISO9001, ISO14001 & OHSAS18001 / ISO45001
- Have a full UK Driving License
- Be capable of leading Quality within a medium sized business
In return, the successful Quality Manager will receive up to £55,000 as a basic salary, as well as additional package elements.