£55k - 62k per year
01252 759 162
8 months ago
Principal People are delighted to have been exclusively engaged by a world leading FMCG manufacturer and owner of some of the most recognised brands on supermarket shelves, to identify a new Quality Manager to work as part of an EMEA function to manage quality throughout the entire life cycle of a product.
This role will be to consult and advise the design and commercial teams, right from the inception of new ideas and products all the way through to product manufacturing and roll out across the UK and EMEA. In addition to this, you will also influence policy and procedures across the companies UK and EMEA manufacturing sites, providing some standardisation across the different sites.
Why this is a great opportunity:
- The scope of your influence – you will be implementing processes, procedures and influencing across a multi-national business. Where you will influences practices in the UK, but also across Europe, Middle East and Africa
- The variation! Not only will you be influencing practices across the world, you will also be managing quality through the entire product life cycle. Therefore you will work closely with design and R&D teams, as well as manufacturing and commercial operations teams
- The flexibility – it is not often that we see quality roles at this level, working from home 50% of the time but also with the opportunity to travel flexibly across the world too (post-covid, of course)
- The value that this role will add to your CV / career – The brands and company that you will be working for are recognised worldwide
As the Quality Manager you will be:
- Working as an EMEA team of 3 people
- Working through the whole life cycle of the product and influencing quality across the whole process, working closely with design teams, commercial teams, engineering teams and operations teams on site
- Implementing procedures that will be implemented across a number of sites domestically and internationally
- Based from home 50% of the time, and travelling to head office (Surrey), travelling to sites across the UK and EMEA for the remaining 50% (post-covid). Initially this will be heavily weighted towards home working
- Autonomous and self-managed to achieve the outcomes necessary for your role. With as much support and direction as you require
As the Quality Manager you will have:
- A degree level qualification related to your discipline (i.e Bachelors of engineering / science / food)
- Experience ideally within; Food production, cosmetics, pharmaceuticals or FMCG
- Willingness to travel, sometimes internationally
- Experience of managing quality from inception to manufacturing and product roll-outs
If you are interested in being considered for this opportunity, please apply or send your CV directly to Lauren Alsop at email@example.com or call 01252 759162 and ask for Lauren.