£45k - 50k per year
01252 759 162
4 months ago
**Quality Manager – Electrical / Mechanical Manufacturing - Oxfordshire – £45,000 to £50,000 + Package**
Principal People are delighted to have been exclusively engaged by a successful and innovative manufacturing company who are looking to identify a new Quality Manager to lead the Quality function at their headquarters in Oxfordshire.
As Quality Manager, you will be responsible for the Quality Management Systems to guarantee effective processes, plans, and reporting are in place. This role will work closely with all areas of the business in the development of new products, non-conformance reports, and promoting a positive culture of Continuous Improvement.
You will have the opportunity to improve and implement new Quality initiatives and systems as well as developing strategy to drive the Quality department forward. This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to
Why this is a great opportunity for you:
- To work for an internationally recognised business and world leader in their specialist area
- The opportunity for international travel
- Work closely with key decision makers in the company to implement change
- Be part of an organisation with a commitment to Quality
As the Quality Manager, you will:
- Manage and lead a Quality Engineer including the setting of objectives
- Ensure that an effective Quality Management System is in place and maintained
- Work with various departments in the business to provide support in using the QMS
- Implement and oversee a culture of Continuous Improvement in the business
- Co-ordinate both internal and external audits
- Ensure company is compliant with relevant certifying bodies
The successful applicant with have:
- 2-3 years’ experience in a Quality Manager role
- A degree or diploma in an engineering based subject
- Experience working with electro-mechanical manufacturing
- Certification as a Lead or Internal Auditor in ISO 9001
In return, the successful Quality Manager will receive £45,000 - £50,000 as a basic salary depending on experience, a further benefits package, as well as a great career opportunity with a profitable organisation.
If this could be of interest, please register your interest with Lauren Alsop now by sending your CV to email@example.com, applying on www.principalpeople.co.uk or clicking ‘apply’.