£45k - 50k per year
01252 759 162
3 months ago
** Quality Manager – Peterborough – £45,000 - £50,000 + £5,000 Car allowance + Package **
This is a great opportunity for a Quality Manager to join one of the UK’s leading home shopping retailers. As well as having commercial success, this is an organisation with a positive culture that credit this success to their committed and talented team members.
This position will offer the successful candidate the opportunity to lead the Quality function within the business as well as the Quality team. This role is perfect for someone who has worked with suppliers, has a positive and proactive approach to work, and is looking for a role where they can thrive in a dynamic environment. This truly is a rare chance to join a unique organisation in a successful industry.
As the Quality Manager your responsibilities will include:
- Managing a team of five Quality Assurance Technologists
- Being the point of contact for outside agencies on any compliance matters
- Providing training and guidance to all areas of the business regarding compliance issues
- Responsibility for the strategic vision and productivity of the Quality team
The ideal Quality Manager will have:
- Experience in a senior Quality role in a retail or supplier focused environment
- Background knowledge or experience working with electrical products
- A dedication to working to a high standard with both internal and external business partners
- The skills to build relationships and communicate with external regulatory agencies
- The ability to prioritise workload to meet deadlines while involved in several projects
- A “can do” attitude to offer positive results to the company and the ability to lead change within the business
In return, the successful Quality Manager will receive £45,000 - £50,000 as a basic salary depending on experience, a further benefits package, as well as a brilliant career opportunity with a successful organisation.