£45k - 50k per year
01252 759 162
11 months ago
Quality Manager – Construction – London (office / home / site based) - £45,000 to £55,000 + Package – *Progression plan to develop to Head of QA within the next 3-5 years*
Principal People are delighted to have been exclusively engaged by a leading refurbishment and fit-out contractor based in South London who are looking to identify a standalone Quality Manager to operate from their office and across their projects based in and around London.
This is a great opportunity for an operational Quality Manager to join a large business, with the opportunity to progress in the coming years to a Head of QA. Similarly this is a great development opportunity for a current Quality Advisor / Senior Quality Advisor to take the next step in their career.
As the Quality Manager you will:
- Be responsible for operationally managing quality throughout the entire process, from Estimation to pre-construction, to construction to handover
- Assist with quality related tender work
- Assisting project and site teams by conducting audits and implementing QMS across different projects as well as inspection and testing plans
- Assist with performance feedback for sub-contractors
- Assist with handovers to project managers, ensuring handover checklists are clear and accountable
- Support overall development and maintenance of company’s accreditations and management systems (ISO14001, ISO45001 & ISO9001)
To be strongly considered for this opportunity, the successful Quality Manager will:
- Have demonstrable experience of operating in a quality role, within the construction or infrastructure sectors
- Have experience of management systems; ISO9001, ISO14001 & OHSAS18001 / ISO45001
- Be willing to travel to multiple sites in and around London, as well as the company’s South London office once or twice a week
In return, the successful Quality Manager will receive up to £55,000 as a basic salary, as well as additional package elements.
If this could be of interest, please register your interest with Zac Wilson or Lauren Alsop now by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com , applying on www.principalpeople.co.uk or clicking ‘apply’.