£45k - 55k per year
01252 759 162
about 1 year ago
Quality Systems Manager – Up to £55,000 + 10% Bonus + Package – Working from home / South East or North West England – Pharmaceutical / Logistics / Warehousing
Principal People are delighted to have been exclusively engaged by a European leading Pharmaceutical logistics business who are currently recruiting for a Quality Systems Manager for their UK operations.
The role will be a mixture of working from home / remote working, office working (to whichever office is closest to you, from SE or NW England) and travelling to sites across the UK.
This will be a standalone role, with the potential of growing a team further – to ensure that the business are consistently striving for excellence in relation to their Quality Management Systems.
The company are currently compliant with ISO9001, GDP regulations as well as MHRA regulations and this role will be to ensure that the entirety of operations are meeting best practices, whilst improving the culture of the business in relation to Quality Management.
As the Quality Systems Manager, you will be:
- Taking a pre-existing and fundamentally sound set of management systems and helping to implement this across business operations, procedurally and through company culture
- Interpreting ever changing requirements from the relevant regulators and applying this to the business, and communicating new regulations and ways of working in an understandable way across business operations
- The owner for all relevant quality system elements including; CAPA, change control, risk assessment and document control
- Scheduling and preparing monthly quality management reviews and reports in relation to each business unit across the business
- Handling and investigating complaints and deviations
As the Quality Systems Manager, you will have:
- Experience of operating in a similar type of role working with systems and regulations such as; ISO9001, MHRA regulations, GDP regulations
- Experience of operating in the following industries; Pharmaceuticals, Logistics, Medical Devices / Technology
- Willingness to travel to multiple (9) sites across the UK. This will not be an extensive travel requirement and can be managed and arranged by yourself
To be considered for this opportunity, please click apply or send your CV directly to Zac Wilson at Principal People on firstname.lastname@example.org.