£45k - 52k per year + Package
almost 2 years ago
Radiological Specialist – RPA - £45k-£52k ** Relocation to Cumbria required, Relocation allowance, bonus and extensive package
Principal People are delighted to be recruiting for an incredibly prestigious Radiological Specialist position to join a well-established and highly reputable organisation who have a diverse and extensive risk and operations portfolio. This position will offer the successful candidate a unique opportunity to work within a high profile organisation working across multiple disciplines including infrastructure, construction, manufacturing, chemicals and nuclear.
If you are searching for a fresh challenge with the support and structure in place to truly enhance your knowledge and skillset as an Radiological Specialist then this could be an excellent opportunity for you. The successful Radiological Specialist will join a growing and diverse team who place a great emphasis on personal development, career progression, with a market leading employee retention rate.
Taking responsibility for reviewing and monitoring Radiological performance across specific areas within the organisation, the appointed Radiological Specialist will act as the organisations specialist subject expert and provide technical and practical advice to the business and project teams.
This rare opportunity, will include key responsibilities such as:
- Review Radiological performance including the output of certain activities, to identify root cause analysis and corrective actions needed
- Support, coach and mentor individuals both inside and outside of the Radiological function
- Working with a range of individuals across a diverse risk portfolio, to ensure that Radioligical working practices are conducted and at a later stage, that updated policies and procedures are adopted
- Site inspections, audits and incident investigations
- Provide advice
The successful Radiological Specialist will have:
- Previous experience in a Radiological Specialist or Radiological Advisor position
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Our client is open to seeing candidates with a varied level of Radiological experience
In return the successful Radiological Specialist will receive:
- A basic salary of £45,000 - £52,000 per annum
- A discretionary company bonus scheme c. £4000
- 5% annual bonus depending on individual and company performance
- £8,000 tax free relocation allowance if applicable
- Private pension scheme up to 20%
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
This is a truly rare and challenging opportunity which is an incredible career opportunity. If you are interested in discussing this further, please apply today by sending your most up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org