£18k - 23k per year
01252 759 162
about 1 month ago
Principal People are currently recruiting for a Recruitment Administrator, to support our growing recruitment team.
No experience is required as full training will be provided, however good computer skills are essential for this role. Recruitment is a fast paced industry and the successful candidate will have a keen interest in providing excellent administration support to a busy sales team.
We are a passionate business, who do all that we can to offer a great working environment which rewards our amazing team. As a Recruitment Administrator within our business, you will be hugely valued. We offer a quarterly bonus in addition to your basic salary, an additional monthly wellbeing allowance, flexible working to include being able to take time for the gym and personal commitments and be celebrated each year when our Directors take the support team out for a lovely lunch and afternoon out of the office to thank you for all you do to make our business a success.
Principal People are proud to hold a 4.8/5 rating on Glassdoor. We have grown by 600% over the past 5 years and having recovered the business through the global pandemic, we are now recruiting a number of roles to enable us to continue our growth.
The successful Recruitment Administrator will be responsible for:
- Answering the busy phoneline, transferring calls and taking messages
- Responding to urgent and non-urgent administrative requests throughout each day
- Data input to our central database, ensuring that the database is up to date at all times
- Adding documents to the system as required
- Formatting documents for the sales team
- Ad-hoc office duties as required
The benefits of working as a Recruitment Administrator within Principal People include:
- Starting salary of £18,000 - £23,000 dependent on experience
- Support team bonus, paid quarterly, boosting your salary by up to £2,000 per year
- Up to 32 days of annual leave as you increase in service
- Annual companywide holiday
- Wellbeing allowance paid in addition to your salary
- Flexible working
For more information please contact Tara Waterman on 01252 759162, or simply apply today and we will be in contact with you within 3 working days.