£25k per year + OTE of £30k in Y1
about 1 year ago
Principal People are currently recruiting for a Recruitment Resourcer. This is an entirely non sales based role and absolutely no experience is necessary as full training will be provided.
Principal People are proud to hold a 4.9/5 rating on Glassdoor. We have grown by 600% over the past 5 years, increasing our team from 3 to 35! We are a passionate business, who do all that we can to offer a great working environment. In the past 12 months we have organised 2 companywide holidays to thank our team for their hard work.
What does it mean to work in recruitment?
Recruitment put simply, is finding the right candidates for another business.
Principal People specialise in Health, Safety and Environmental recruitment, which means that we source candidates who ensure the safety and wellbeing of others. This particular role is being recruited to support our Education, Charity and Leisure sectors, which makes this role all the more rewarding!
Our Consultants spend their days building relationships with businesses, while our Recruitment Resourcers spend their time finding the right candidates for our clients. The successful Recruitment Resourcer will work one to one in partnership with a Consultant who started with us as a Resourcer and will be on hand to support your development at every step of the way!
Why Principal People?
Join a business who offer an industry leading training academy with a proven track record of embracing raw talent and achieving success within the first 3 months. We hold a 100% retention rate across our senior team and our primary focus is our culture. We do everything possible to ensure our team love coming to work.
Principal People are proud to hold a 4.9/5 rating on Glassdoor. We have grown organically by 600% over the past 5 years, quadrupling our profit within that time frame.
Onto the wider perks; with extended lunchbreaks for fitness, complimentary parking, complimentary breakfasts, monthly lunch clubs, a monthly wellbeing allowance, flexible working and 0% interest free loans to get you onto the property ladder – Principal People have a 4.9/5 employee rating for a reason!
The successful Recruitment Resourcer will be responsible for:
- Actively working on job vacancies, identifying and securing the best possible candidates in partnership with the consulting team.
- Talking to and meeting with candidates on a constant basis – this is THE job for someone who loves engaging with people.
- Interviewing prospective candidates and introducing those you feel passionately about to your Consultant.
- Making mistakes - we want you to make a lot, so that we can develop and mentor you to become the most successful you can be!
- Searching across our database, extended network, external job boards, LinkedIn and other social media platforms to identify suitable candidates.
- Assisting the candidate through the recruitment cycle to include preparing them for interview, helping them to put their best foot forward, to keeping in touch long after they have successfully secured the position.
- Working in a fast-paced environment, where no two days are the same. We push each other to be the best we can be, every day and have a truly wonderful team around us.
For your hard work and dedication, the appointed Recruitment Resourcer will be rewarded with:
- Industry leading basic salary, which increases significantly as you progress.
- Realistic commission (commission is made through successfully placing candidates) which has the ability to build your package to £40k within 3 years.
- Amazing team incentives, from team days out and quarterly award prizes voted by your peers, to luxury personal holidays.
- Industry leading training and development, tailored to your level of experience to ensure the very best start, with ongoing development as you progress within the role.
- Outstanding benefits including monthly wellbeing allowance, private health cover, industry leading pension, monthly lunch club and flexible working.
- Beautiful, brand new offices in Farnborough with complimentary parking just a few minutes’ walk from us.
If you are interested in joining us, please contact Tara Waterman on 01252 954952 or send an email: email@example.com TODAY!!