£19k - 25k per year
01252 759 162
9 months ago
Principal People are currently recruiting for a Recruitment Resourcing Partner, to join our growing business.
This is a newly created opportunity for an individual with a passion for people and customer service, with significant opportunity to grow and expand your role in the future.
No experience is required as Principal People offer an industry leading, comprehensive training academy to help you get off to the very best start.
We are a passionate business, who do all that we can to offer a great working environment which rewards our amazing team. Principal People hold a 4.8/5 rating on Glassdoor and are proud to uphold a 100% retention rate across our senior team; our primary focus is our culture.
What will I be doing as a Recruitment Resourcing Partner?
A Recruitment Resourcing Partner is a customer focused, entirely non-sales-based role.
Working in partnership with a Consultant, you will be responsible for understanding a job brief and finding the right candidates to put forward to our clients. You will be assessing and interviewing a number of candidates each week for a range of job opportunities and helping candidates to find the best next step in their career.
In addition, you will support each candidate through the recruitment process, assisting candidates to prepare for interview and providing impeccable service long after they start their new role. A Recruitment Resourcing Partner is one of the most rewarding roles in recruitment!
Onto the wider perks; with up to 32 days of annual leave, extended lunchbreaks for fitness, flexible working, complimentary parking, monthly lunch clubs, a monthly wellbeing allowance and 0% interest free loans to support you with life’s milestones – we offer more than just a job.
The successful Recruitment Resourcing Partner will be responsible for:
- Working in partnership with your Consultant to understand a job brief and set about finding the best possible candidates, searching across our database, external job boards, LinkedIn and social media platforms to identify suitable candidates.
- Representing a wide range of our clients and recruiting for different businesses frequently, getting to know their business and describing different organisations and working cultures to candidates.
- Talking to and meeting with candidates on a constant basis – this is THE job for someone who loves engaging with people.
- Interviewing candidates and introducing those you feel passionately about to your Consultants.
- Making mistakes - we want you to make a lot, so that we can develop and support you to become the most successful you can be!
- Assisting candidates through the recruitment cycle to include preparing them for interview, from helping them to put their best foot forward, to keeping in touch long after they have successfully secured the position.
- Working in a fast-paced environment, where no two days are the same. We push each other to be the best we can be, every day and have a truly wonderful team around us.
For your hard work and dedication, the appointed candidate will be rewarded with:
- Industry leading basic salary, which only increases as you progress.
- Realistic commission (commission is made through successfully placing candidates) boosting your earnings to over £25k in your first year. Our highest performing Resourcer earns in excess of £60k per year!
- Amazing team incentives, from team days out and quarterly award prizes voted by your peers, to companywide holidays.
- Industry leading training and development, tailored to your level of experience to ensure the very best start, with ongoing development as you progress.
- Beautiful offices in Farnborough with complimentary parking just a few minutes’ walk from us.
- Up to 32 days of annual leave as you increase in service.
- 8 paid days of parental leave each year, paid in addition to our annual leave package.
- Wellbeing allowance paid in addition to your salary.
If you are interested in joining us, please contact Tara Waterman on 01252 759162 or send an email: firstname.lastname@example.org TODAY!!