01252 759 162
8 days ago
Recruitment Team Leader
About us - Principal People are the leading Health, Safety, Environmental, Quality, Sustainability and CSR Recruitment organisation in the UK. We work with clients in a wide range of industry areas across the UK, Europe and Globally and work with brands such as Gucci, Balfour Beatty, Formula E, Travis Perkins, M&S, Body Shop, Deliveroo, Sky, IKEA, Heathrow Airport, Rolls Royce, Muller, Dominos, Costa Coffee, and ITV to name a few.
We have placed exceptional candidates in HSEQ, CSR and Sustainability jobs since 1986. Our enviable reputation in the industry and knowledge of our market provides solutions across the globe.
We have a charity named Safety4Good, which is an initiative and movement developed by some of the most prominent Leaders of Health, Safety and Sustainability, with the aim of raising the positive profile of the profession, highlighting the importance of the hard work health and safety professionals do.
We are a passionate business, who do all that we can to offer a great working environment which rewards our amazing team. Principal People are proud to hold a 4.8/5 rating on Glassdoor. We have grown by 600% over the past 5 years and having recovered the business through the global pandemic, we are now recruiting a number of roles to enable us to continue our growth.
The role of a Recruitment Team Leader:
We have two incredible opportunities one is in a newly established market with the potential to be one of the largest teams within the Group while the other is an established team which has become available due to an internal promotion.
Both opportunities are an incredible opening to lead and grow specialist divisions within Principal People. Providing entrepreneurial opportunity, these are fantastic chance to create success, within a well-supported and thriving business.
With responsibility for:
- Managing and growing a team of recruiters
- Mentoring and developing existing and new team members
- Business development across your division
- Creating a division and implementing your own divisional strategy
- Facilitating an advanced level end to end recruitment process
- Leading by example through exceptional, consistent fee performance, activity, and attitude
- Consistently developing market intelligence
- Providing expert, specialist advice to both candidates and clients
- Working with the leadership team on new initiatives and projects
Highly competitive basic, with OTE of £70,000-100,000 (30% un-capped commission structure) and guarantee available
- 25 days AL + Bank Holidays and increase by 1 every year of service up to (32 days)
- Car allowance
- Phone Allowance £10 per month
- Wellbeing Allowance £30 per month
- 8 Days Parental Leave a year
- Team Holidays
- Half year family party
- Companywide Quarterly celebrations (Meals out, parties, team building etc.)
- Team Quarterly celebrations (More meals out and parties, team building, golf day, spa day etc. if you’ve got an idea share it with the team!)
- Monthly High Achievers Lunch Club
- Private Medical
- Flexible working, including hybrid working between office and home
- Cycle to work scheme
- Annual support team celebration
- Funded Training and Qualifications where required
Please contact: Nicky Klein to register your interest in this role Nicky@principalpeople.co.uk
Principal People are always keen to secure amazing talent for our business. Should this role not be for you but you are interested in joining our fantastic team, please reach out to see what other opportunities we have available.