£36k - 42k per year
about 1 year ago
Regional Auditor – North London / East Anglia - £36,000 - £42,000 + Benefits – Permanent
We have an exceptional and exclusive opportunity for a Regional Auditor working with a leading and high performing Housing Association in the Social Housing sector. The organisation we are partnering with are one of the biggest Housing Associations within Social Housing and are paving the way for so many other high-level services being provided to customers in London. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading organisation within Social Housing and a great way to progress as a focal Surveyor within an organisation.
The successful Regional Auditor will primarily be responsible for the monitoring of M&E inspections, testing, servicing, maintenance and remedial works that are delivered to the required standard, compliant and to the applicable standards and legislation. Working autonomously as part of the wider team, the successful Regional Auditor will ensure contractors are managed well and delivering a compliant M&E programme within the region.
Regional Auditor Responsibilities:
- Providing technical Safety advice on all aspects of M&E across the business, being the point of contact for external organisations regarding M&E compliance
- Provide accurate and timely reports to the Team lead
- Providing technical specifications to contractors to ensure the correct standard of M&E equipment installed and maintained
- Quality assure remedial actions following inspections and testing to ensure gas safety, water safety and electrical risk is mitigated
- Attending sites to meet external parties like the Health, Safety and Environment team taking accountability of actions required in relation to M&E compliance
The successful Regional Auditor must possess:
- Relevant M&E or engineering qualification (desirable)
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in an M&E role
- Experience of effectively managing multiple contractors
- Demonstrable extensive knowledge of quality assuring works in relation to M&E inspections, testing, servicing, maintenance and remedial works.
- A valid UK driving licence with access to their own vehicle
In return, the successful candidate will receive a salary of between £36,000 and £42,000 + benefits. This is an urgent requirement and we have interview availability over the coming weeks.