Newcastle upon Tyne
£55k - 65k per year
01252 759 162
6 months ago
Regional Environment and Sustainability Manager - £55k - £65k plus extensive package – Based across Northern England and Scotland
Principal People are excited to search for a Regional Environment and Sustainability Manager to join our client, a market leading infrastructure and construction organisation. This is a rare opportunity to make a difference by leading a team of Advisors and contribute to the strategic and long-term environment and sustainability vision.
Reporting into the HSEQ Director, this role will see you leading across several multimillion-pound projects spanning Northern England and Scotland. With several office locations, our client offers flexible working with the opportunity to partially work from home.
The business is committed to environment and sustainability and this is the perfect time to join as the newly created Regional Environment and Sustainability Manager.
The successful Regional Environment and Sustainability Manager will have responsibilities including the following:
- Leading a team of Environment and Sustainability Advisors
- Implementing new strategic initiatives across environment, sustainability, and CSR
- Ensuring compliance is maintained across several multimillion-pound infrastructure contracts
- Liaising with both internal and external senior stakeholders
The successful Regional Environment and Sustainability Manager will have:
- Degree level in related discipline (desirable).
- Experience within infrastructure, construction or similar
In return the successful Regional Environment and Sustainability Manager will receive:
- A basic salary of up to £65,000 per annum
- Car or Car Allowance
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Private pension scheme
This is a truly rare and challenging opportunity to join a growing organisation. If you are interested in discussing this further, please apply today.