£55k - 60k per year + Package
01252 759 162
26180 - NKD
5 months ago
Regional Environmental, Health and Safety Manager EMEA - £55K to £60K + 27 days holiday, Pension 5% employee / 10% employer
An incredibly exciting newly created opportunity has arisen for an exceptional Environmental, Health and Safety professional to join a specialised global manufacturing business. At Principal People, we are delighted to announce that we have been retained by this business due to their continued success and growth to search for an experienced Regional Environmental, Health and Safety Manager EMEA.
Reporting directly to their EMEA Special Project Manager, as the successful Regional Environmental, Health and Safety Manager EMEA you will benefit from working closely with both the senior leadership team and also operational staff and management to continue to develop a positive safety culture within their unique and varied business. This is an autonomous role, requiring both strategic vision and the ability to engage across all levels of the organisation.
This unique opportunity offers the benefit of both flexible home-working, as well as the opportunity for multi-national travel within this established global business. Working autonomously, you will manage your own diary in this newly formed position to support the business on their Environmental Health and Safety journey, creating a united EHS culture across their variety of global sites.
Why this is a great opportunity:
- Working for a fun and friendly business who have safety as one of their core values
- The chance to truly make this newly created role your own
- You will be influencing company culture and behaviours – managing through managers to continue to achieve a positive EHS culture
- The chance to join an expanding diverse global business at an exciting time of expansive growth and success
- This is an autonomous role, providing the opportunity to experience a variety of cultures around the globe
As the Regional Environmental, Health and Safety Manager EMEA you will be responsible for:
- Supporting the Global EHS Manager and senior leadership team to ensure health and safety is further embedded into everything they do
- Working closely with the EHS Champions and operations to create safe and healthy workplaces across the globe
- Collaborating with the Global EHS team to create new policies and procedures to set the EHS strategy
- Continuously improving EHS management systems and leading EHS audits and risk assessments
The successful Regional Environmental, Health and Safety Manager EMEA will:
- Hold the NEBOSH General Certificate or equivalent Health and Safety Qualification
- Have significant health, safety and environmental experience gained within a national or international multi-site organisation (ideally within a manufacturing type environment)
- Be a people focused individual, who is passionate about changing cultures and behaviours
- Be a strategically minded individual, comfortable operating and communicating with all levels within a dynamic multi-site business
- Be happy to travel and a proactive self-starter who can work autonomously
In return, the successful Regional Environmental, Health and Safety Manager EMEA will be offered a salary of £55-£60K, plus 27 days holiday and pension (5% employee / 10% employer).
Please apply now for your chance to be considered for this outstanding opportunity.