£33k - 37k per year + package pro rata
almost 2 years ago
Regional Environmental, Health and Safety Partner – South West - £37k pro rata + package – Full Time 12 Month FTC – Manufacturing
Principal People have been engaged exclusively by a leading global manufacturing organisation to identify a Regional Environmental, Health and Safety Partner to join their team. There is currently an interim vacancy in the team and the organisation would like for someone to start within 4 weeks’ notice at maximum. Due to the organisations size and reputation, there will likely be opportunities for permanent roles to progress with when in this position, but these cannot be guaranteed.
Key information about the organisation:
Our client is a leading manufacturer in their space. This organisation is very varied, allowing for each day in the role to be engaging. It is a truly exciting time for the organisation as there is a lot of potential change to be implemented, which they currently seek. This organisation is looking for a motivated self-starter who wants to tackle a busy schedule and not be desk bound.
You will be required to:
- Progress the varied sites with regards to health and safety policies, procedures and culture
- Conduct site inspections
- Conduct incident and accident investigations when required
- Travel to the south western sites when required
- Push for further positive change in the organisation
- Liaise with the site leads regarding Environment, Health and Safety
The successful Regional Environmental, Health and Safety Partner will:
- Be able to start within 4 weeks’ notice period
- Hold a NEBOSH General Certificate or equal as a minimum
- Have a minimum of 2 years’ experience working within Health and Safety Manager role on a manufacturing site
- Ideally hold multisite experience
This is an ideal role for someone who wants to take on a role where they will be in a varied environment and able to keep in an active position.
In return, the successful Regional Environmental, Health and Safety Partner will be offered up to £37k pro rata.
To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please reply to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01257 954974 to express your interest and quote the reference number AG/25157.