£30k - 35k per year + Car + Package
about 2 years ago
Regional Health and Safety Advisor – up to £35,000 + Car & Package – Manufacturing Industry
Principal People are proud to be recruiting for a Regional Health and Safety Advisor for a well-known Recycling Company.
The role will contain travel, focused around the North Yorkshire area with some overnight stays provided. The ideal candidate will be based centrally, around the Selby area but this is not vital.
As a Regional Health and Safety Advisor the role will cover all aspects and matters relating to Health and Safety within the facility, integrating a common-sense approach into the business needs.
Key responsibilities of this role include:
- Providing all employees with health and safety training and induction training.
- Promotes and raises Health, Safety awareness and culture across all locations.
- Providing support and advice to all locations as required on all health and safety related issues.
- Be able to commit to overnight stays
- Carries out accident investigations and produces reports which identify causes and actions to prevent reoccurrence.
- Responsible for developing and maintaining health and safety audits.
- Review/Produces risk assessments and all other Health and Safety documentation as necessary.
- Organises and attends Health and Safety committee meetings within business units.
The successful National Health and Safety Advisor will have:
- NEBOSH General Certificate in Occupational Health and Safety but not essential
- Demonstrable experience in improving and health and safety behaviours and improving cultures.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience within a manufacturing Recycling background or similar although not essential
- Hold a valid UK Driving Licence
In return, the successful Regional Health and Safety Advisor will be offered a salary up to £35,000 depending on qualifications and experience, with a benefits package including; A new company car, laptop, mobile, pension and holiday.
Please note that due to a high volume of applications only successful candidates will be contacted for this role.