£35k - 39.5k per year + Package
almost 2 years ago
Principal People have an exciting position available for a Regional Health and Safety Advisor to join a renowned and award-winning construction organisation whom are highly reputable in their market. This position is to be homebased, covering sites primarily throughout the London with further travel required across the South. This is paying a salary of £35 - £40k (dependent upon experience) + Car/Allowance + Healthcare + Pension + Bonus + Benefits.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a continuously growing organisation whom work with a range of Blue-Chip clientele. They are looking for an ambitious and driven individual to join their team undertaking operational on-site responsibilities. This role is to be working upon a new contract with a household named business undertaking Hard Services, M&E and Building Services operations.
To be successful for the role of Regional Health and Safety Advisor you will:
- Be of NEBOSH Certificate level minimum
- Have Construction industry experience (M+E / Hard Services / Refurbishment / Building Services / Installations desirable)
- Be a flexible individual who is happy to work a multisite role
- Training experience is highly desirable
- Be an engaging, driven and communicative individual able to liaise at all levels
This role is paying up to £40k + Car/Allowance + Healthcare + Pension + Bonus + Benefits. This is an urgent role, if you would like to register your interest for the role please reply to this email with your CV to apply! email@example.com