£30k - 40k per year
01252 759 162
almost 2 years ago
Principal People are working exclusively on behalf of a UK wide organisation within the Transport and Logistics industry. We are looking for an experienced Regional Health and Safety Advisor who has experience within a Health and Safety Position and is keen to make that next career move.
This position is a multi site role covering sites across the whole of Scotland so experience within multi site positions is essential. The role will be based out of the nearest site from home on a day to day basis and travel to the sites is fully autonomous.
This is a very operational and hands on position with the aim to improve the Health and Safety standard on the sites. Each site will propose different challenges making this a great opportunity to progress your career within Health and Safety.
Regional Health and Safety Advisor - £35,000 to £40,000 + Car – Transport and Logistics
The minimum requirements are:
- NEBOSH General Certificate
- Experience within a Transport and Logistics background preferred
- At least 4 years experience within a Health and Safety Position
- Experience within a multi site position
The key duties include:
- Offering appropriate advice and support to the site teams within Health and Safety matters
- Implementing practical and effective methods to promote awareness to Health and Safety
- To carry out operational Health and Safety duties such as risk assessments, method statements and accident investigations on the sites
- Working closely with underperforming sites and forming strategies to help them improve
An salary between £35,000 to £40,000 + Car will be offered to the successful candidate.
If the opportunity is of interest, please apply today or email me on email@example.com
Please note due to the high volume of applicants if you have not heard back within 10 working days unfortunately your application has not been successful.