£40k - 45k per year
9 months ago
Principal People are working exclusively on behalf of a UK wide organisation within the Transport and Logistics industry. We are looking for an experienced Health and Safety Advisor who has experience within a Health and Safety Position and is keen to make that next career move.
This position is a multi-site role covering sites across the South East, London and the South so experience within multi-site positions is beneficial. The role will be based out of the nearest site from home on a day to day basis and travel to the sites is fully autonomous.
This is a very operational and hands on position with the aim to improve the Health and Safety standard on the sites. Each site will propose different challenges making this a great opportunity to progress your career within Health and Safety.
Regional Health and Safety Advisor - £40,000 to £45,000 + Car – Transport and Logistics
The minimum requirements are:
- NEBOSH General Certificate
- Experience within a Transport and Logistics background (preferred)
- At least 2 years’ experience within a Health and Safety Position
The key duties include:
- Offering appropriate advice and support to the site teams within Health and Safety matters
- Implementing practical and effective methods to promote awareness to Health and Safety
- To carry out operational Health and Safety duties such as risk assessments, method statements and accident investigations on the sites
- Working closely with underperforming sites and forming strategies to help them improve
A salary between £40,000 to £45,000 + Car will be offered to the successful candidate.
If the opportunity is of interest, please apply today or email me on email@example.com
Please note due to the high volume of applicants if you have not heard back within 10 working days unfortunately your application has not been successful.