£25k - 35k per year
12 days ago
Regional Health and Safety Advisor - covering sites across the M4 Corridor and Wessex - up to £35,000 + Car Allowance, 12 Month Fixed Term Contract
Principal people are currently working with a national recognised organisation civils/rail contractor business and currently are seeking a new Regional Health and Safety Advisor. The role will involve the chance to visit a range of sites across the M4 Corridor and Wessex whilst working as part of a team of 2.
The main function of the role is going onto sites to provide Health and Safety advice and delivering policies across the business.
The key responsibilities of the successful Regional Health and Safety Advisor will be:
- Conducting audits and risk assessments of the sites
- Developing a strong working relation with you manager and keeping them informed with your workflows
- Driving Health and Safety policy change and proposals for necessary resolutions
- Creating monthly health & safety reports on sites
- Communicating with key stakeholders and contractors to promote health and safety
The successful Regional Health and Safety Advisor will hold:
- Experience within a rail environment or civils environment is required
- NEBOSH General or NEBOSH Construction or Equivalent
In return the salary is £25,000 - £35,000 + Car Allowance (£5000) + 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays.
We have immediate interview availability over the coming two weeks. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please apply immediately to avoid disappointment or email me on Naz@principalpeople.co.uk