£35k - 40k per year
01252 759 162
about 1 year ago
Principal People are working exclusively on behalf of a UK wide organisation within the Transport and Logistics industry.
We are looking for an experienced Health and Safety Advisor who has experience within a Health and Safety Position and is keen to make that next career move.
This position is a multi-site role covering sites across the North West so experience within multi-site positions is beneficial. The role will be based out of the nearest site from home on a day to day basis and travel to the sites is fully autonomous, and there is lots of flexibility with the position.
The role will be working closely with the wider safety group, who are keen to help develop and support one another.
This is a very operational and hands on position with the aim to improve the Health and Safety standard on the sites. Each site will propose different challenges making this a great opportunity to progress your career within Health and Safety.
Regional Health and Safety Advisor - £35,000 to £40,000 + Car – Transport and Logistics
The minimum requirements are:
- NEBOSH General Certificate
- Experience within a Transport and Logistics background preferred
- At least 2 years’ experience within a Health and Safety Position
The key duties include:
- Offering appropriate advice and support to the site teams within Health and Safety matters
- Implementing practical and effective methods to promote awareness to Health and Safety
- To carry out operational Health and Safety duties such as risk assessments, method statements and accident investigations on the sites
- Working closely with underperforming sites and forming strategies to help them improve
A salary between £35,000 to £40,000 + Car will be offered to the successful candidate.
If the opportunity is of interest, please apply today!
Please note due to the high volume of applicants if you have not heard back within 10 working days unfortunately your application has not been successful.