£41.3k - 46.6k per year
01252 759 162
about 1 month ago
Principal People are working exclusively on behalf of a UK wide organisation within the Transport and Logistics industry.
We are looking for an experienced Health and Safety Advisor who has experience within a Health and Safety Position and is keen to make that next career move.
This position is a multi-site role covering sites across Ireland so experience within multi-site positions is beneficial. The role will be based from home on a day to day basis and travel to the sites is fully autonomous, and there is lots of flexibility with the position.
The sites are based over the Republic of Ireland with a head office location near Dublin Airport
This is a very operational and hands on position with the aim to improve the Health and Safety standard on the sites. Each site will propose different challenges making this a great opportunity to progress your career within Health and Safety.
Regional Health and Safety Advisor – Ireland - €47,000 - €53,000 + Car / Car Allowance – Transport and Logistics
The minimum requirements are:
- NEBOSH General Certificate
- Experience within a Transport and Logistics background would be desirable
- Experience in a regional position is preferred
- At least 2 years’ experience within a Health and Safety Position
The key duties include:
- Offering appropriate advice and support to the site teams within Health and Safety matters
- Implementing practical and effective methods to promote awareness to Health and Safety
- To carry out operational Health and Safety duties such as risk assessments, method statements and accident investigations on the sites
- Working closely with underperforming sites and forming strategies to help them improve
What makes this a good opportunity?
- The role comes with lots of flexibility
- There is a wider safety team, who you will work closely with to support you
- There are potential development opportunities internally
- Travel will be fully autonomous, and you will be in control of your diary
- The company are a market leader in their field, and have always had a strong focus upon safety
A salary between €47,000 - €53,000 + Car / Car Allowance will be offered to the successful candidate.
If the opportunity is of interest, please apply today!
Please note due to the high volume of applicants if you have not heard back within 10 working days unfortunately your application has not been successful.