£30k - 35k per year
01252 759 162
8 months ago
Principal People are delighted to be recruiting for an incredibly exciting, newly created role for a Health and Safety Advisor to join a highly reputable, manufacturing organisation. This role will be predominately based in Winsford and will cover multiple sites across the Midlands and the South.
The Organisation has had a significant growth in the last 18 months and have recently opened multiple new locations which you will be required to visit and audit.
The company produce unique products, and this role will play a huge part in the success of the health and safety for the business.
Regional Health and Safety Advisor – Winsford (travel required) - £30 to £35k + Car – Manufacturing
Why work for this company?
- This is a Newly created position due to rapid growth within the organisation.
- Working for a prestigious company offering ample development and training opportunities.
- Being part of a company who fully invest in their employees offering a range of development and training opportunities to help your career development.
- Reporting to a well-respected manager who truly cares about their employees.
- The company have recently opened up multiple new sites which you will have the opportunity to support and develop.
Key responsibilities of this role:
- You will be working in a fast-paced environment, where every day is different, and you will be exposed to different risks
- Co-ordinate all the health and safety for the organisation.
- Providing health and safety advice to the operational management team.
- Carrying out annual audits for each depo site in the Midlands and South.
- Working with the site operational team and implementing a proactive strategy to Health and Safety.
If you are interested, please apply if you have:
- A NEBOSH General Certificate
- Experience in a Health and Safety Role previously
- Opportunity to progress into health and safety