£30k per year
01252 759 162
3 months ago
Are you looking for an opportunity to get into the Health and Safety Industry?
Principal People are thrilled to have exclusively partnered with a growing manufacturing and distribution company who have sites across the UK, who are looking to grow their HSE Team.
This role will be working closely with the Group HSE Manager who is focused on developing his team and has a natural passion for safety.
This role is a great opportunity for a developing Health and Safety professional looking to progress their career within Health and Safety.
This role will be remote based and will involve covering sites in Manchester, Birmingham and Stoke-on-Trent so you must have a UK Driving license and be happy to confidently travel between them.
Regional Health and Safety Advisor – Manufacturing / Distribution – Flexible Location - £30k + £3.5k Car Allowance
Key responsibilities of this Health and Safety Advisor role:
- Maintaining up-to-date awareness of current H&S and Environmental legal requirements
- Delivering mitigation activities for identified gaps and risks, in order to prevent injuries or adverse impacts to employees and/or business
- Undertaking audits and inspections of regional sites, collating and delivering findings through appropriate reporting with identified corrective actions to ensure continuous improvement of standards
- Leading and/or supporting on the undertaking of all ‘risk assessments’ as required by legislation, ensuring that an appropriate review mechanism is in place and used, with records kept appropriately
Why this is a great opportunity:
- The company will invest in personal and professional development and will aid with extra qualifications in HSE
- You will be working in a fast-paced environment, where every day is different and you will be exposed to different risks
- The role is extremely autonomous, and is perfect to get into the HSE industry. You will have the option for over night stays where appropriate.
- The role is very operational, giving you a great opportunity to engage and develop your Health and Safety Career
If you are interested, please apply if you:
- Full UK driving licence
- Flexible to travel across a defined region of sites
- HSE experience desirable but not essential
- NEBOSH General and IOSH are desirable but not essential
If the opportunity is of interest, please apply today or email me on firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note due to the high volume of applicants if you have not heard back within 10 working days unfortunately your application has not been successful.