£38k - 42k per year
01252 759 162
14 days ago
Principal People are working exclusively on behalf of a UK wide organisation within the Transport and Logistics industry.
We are looking for a Regional Health and Safety Advisor who has experience within a Health and Safety Position and is keen to make that next career move.
This position is a multi-site role covering multiple sites and will include flexible travel arrangements. The role will be based out of the nearest site from home on a day to day basis and travel to the sites is fully autonomous.
The role will be working closely with the wider safety group, who are keen to help develop and support one another.
This is a very operational and hands on position with the aim to improve the Health and Safety standard on the sites. Each site will propose different challenges making this a great opportunity to progress your career within Health and Safety.
Regional Health and Safety Advisor – Northampton - £38k to £42k + Car Allowance – Transport and Logistics
The key duties include:
- Offering appropriate advice and support to the site teams within Health and Safety matters
- Implementing practical and effective methods to promote awareness to Health and Safety
- To carry out operational Health and Safety duties such as risk assessments, method statements and accident investigations on the sites
- Creating positive relationships with the sites to help improve the HSE Culture across the region
- Working closely with underperforming sites and forming strategies to help them improve
Why you should apply for the role?:
- You will be working in a fast-paced environment, where every day is different and you will be exposed to different risks
- The business are a member of the FTSE 250, and are going through lots of positive change
- The business are very supportive towards HSE, and Safety is one of their core values
- The company have always had a focus upon personal development and progression
- They are a large organisation who can provide direction and support to progress into different markets and provide internal growth potential
We would love to see CV’s from people who have:
- A NEBOSH General Certificate
- Experience within an operational Health and Safety Experience
- A full UK Driving License
If the opportunity is of interest, please apply today!
Please note due to the high volume of applicants if you have not heard back within 10 working days unfortunately your application has not been successful.