£45k per year + Private Healthcare
almost 2 years ago
Regional Health and Safety Manager – Leisure and Hospitality - £45,000 + Expansive Benefits
This in a rare opportunity for an individual seeking a new role to work under the excellent leadership and guidance of a passionate and supportive leader within an internationally renowned hospitality and leisure brand who are currently investing millions of pounds in capital projects.
The role covers 7 regional sites across the SE of the UK. You will have the unique chance to operate within a prestigious organisation to lead on bespoke projects like the implementation of ISO standards or industry leading practices, no two days are the same working alongside this amazing team!
Why this is an exceptional opportunity?
You will be based from a local hotel within its luxurious facilities supported by a professional, friendly team with a collaborative and forward-thinking approach. You will be provided the necessary tools to carry out the role to the highest standard across a diverse and modern estate enabling you to make a real difference, the organisation are also committed to offering investment in further qualifications to help you grow and thrive!
As the Regional Health and Safety Manager will be responsible for:
- Embedding a positive health and safety culture
- Assisting with the implementation of ISO22001 and 45001
- Delivering health, safety, and food safety training
- Liaising with external authorities for example, Fire Authority, Environmental Health and the HSE.
The ideal Candidate will:
- Hold a level 4 qualification in Food safety as a minimum
- Hold a NEBOSH Certificate
- Possess the Ability to work autonomously and operate as the subject matter expert
- Have experience coaching and mentoring operational teams, helping them to achieve their goals safely
In return, the successful professional will be offered a starting salary of £45,000, Private Health Care, Long service benefits like share schemes, 20 days leave not including bank holidays rising to 25 with service and exceptional employee benefits like discounts on accommodation and free meals on shift.
To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please reply to us today to express your interest or contact me directly on R.email@example.com