£40k - 45k per year + Package
over 1 year ago
Regional Health and Safety Manager
Are you seeking a fresh challenge within a unique and forward-thinking company?
Are you passionate about Health and Safety and promoting a pro-active health and safety culture?
If so, this could be a fantastic opportunity for you.
Principal People are currently recruiting for Regional Health and Safety Manager in partnership with an exceptional and innovative business. This is an amazing opportunity to join a truly eco-friendly organisation with excellent potential to develop your career – at a truly exciting time for the company.
The successful Regional Health and Safety Manager will be responsible for:
- Working on an operational basis, influencing behaviours and working to achieve a pro-active safety culture.
- Conducting accident investigations and following up with improvement actions.
- Pro-actively working towards achieving the companywide health and safety strategy, as set by the Head of Health and Safety.
- Delivering training to all levels within the business and supporting training initiatives set by the group
- Working against the SHEQ management systems and making improvements against them.
- Working on a multi-site basis, across 5 sites, ensuring all sites are at a high level of compliancy.
The ideal Regional Health and Safety Manager will have:
- Experience in one of the following industries: Logistics, Manufacturing, Waste or Recycling
- The ability to improve a health and safety culture and influence behaviours
- Previous experience in a specific health and safety role, ideally 5 + years.
- A willingness to travel on a multi-site basis
- A NEBOSH General Certificate
The successful applicant will be offered a salary between £40,000 - £45,000 per annum (depending on experience and qualifications) plus a car or car allowance and additional benefits.
Please note, due to a high volume of applications only successful applicants will be contacted.
If you feel this could be of interest to you, please contact Hannah on 01252 759 162 or apply to email@example.com