£250 - 300 per day
5 months ago
Regional Health and Safety Manager £250pd-300pd – Home Based (Covering the South)
Principal People are delighted to be recruiting for an exceptional opportunity within an established and successful business that works within the Rail sector. Working on multiple projects across the South of England this Home-based position is the opportunity to join a forward-thinking Contractor that is looking to expand HSEQ functions as well as offering exceptional development opportunities.
With direct reports, our client is looking for a Regional Health & Safety Manager to maintain standards in a fast-growing business that holds strong integral values. Reporting directly into Senior Management, this site-based role can be a thrilling opportunity for the right autonomous Health and Safety Professional to work within a successful and friendly business and have the opportunity to see a variety of diverse sites in varied locations across the South of England.
Key responsibilities of this Regional Health and Safety Manager include:
- Liaising with client safety representatives in relation to safety related issues
- Engaging and advising with site teams in relation to Health & Safety
- Being the point of contact for the assigned sites
- Undertaking investigations following accidents or near misses
- Carrying out on-site inspections and audits
- Attending Health and Safety Meetings as appropriate
The successful Regional Health and Safety Manager will hold:
- NEBOSH General or equivalent as a minimum
- Proven experience of projects involving rail, landscaping or vegetation maintenance
- Full UK drivers’ licence
Beneficial criteria for the above position are:
- Formal qualification in ISO Auditing
- Working knowledge of ISO Auditing and Management Systems
In return the successful Regional Health & Safety Manager will receive up to £250pd - £300pd. This is an urgent requirement and we have immediate interview availability over the coming two weeks. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please apply immediately or contact me on email@example.com.