£40k - 50k per year
about 2 years ago
Regional Health and Safety Manager £40k-£50k + Company Car or Car Allowance– Home Based (Covering the Yorkshire and Lancashire regions)
Principal People are delighted to be recruiting for an exceptional opportunity within an established and successful business that works within the Manufacturing industry. Working on multiple sites across the Yorkshire and Lancashire regions, this Home-based position is the opportunity to join a forward-thinking Global Company who are looking for a Health and Safety Manager who will be able to lead and coach management and work through improvements in a collaborative way throughout all sites.
Reporting directly into Senior Management, this site-based role can be a thrilling opportunity for the right autonomous Health and Safety Professional to work within a successful and friendly business and have the opportunity to see a variety of diverse sites in varied locations across the Yorkshire and Lancashire regions
Why work for this company?
- It is a Global organisation, who are a stable business with opportunities to progress
- This individual will be able to implement new HSE initiatives and drive the culture change
- You will be given a great deal of autonomy to be able to make your own mark on the role
- You will be a part of a developing HSE team
You will be required to:
- Continually work to improve and develop the sites health and safety culture
- Working with senior managers within the business so that they are clear as to their responsibilities
- Developing and implementing short- and long-term plans within the H&S department from both a strategic and hands on approach
- Working closely with all levels of the business to make sure that everybody understands the importance of H&S.
- Investigating accidents and carrying out investigations and working on a solution to reduce the risk of these reoccurring.
The successful Regional Health and Safety Manager will hold:
- NEBOSH General Certificate in Occupational Health and Safety
- Ideally, the candidate should have a strong understanding of COSHH
- Experience of working within processing/ healthcare / engineering would desired although not essential
- Have experience in leading and coaching management and working through improvements collaboratively
This is an urgent requirement and we have immediate interview availability over the coming two weeks. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please apply immediately or contact me on F.Johnston@principalpeople.co.uk