£55k - 65k per year
over 2 years ago
Principal People are delighted to offer an exceptional opportunity for a Regional Health and Safety Manager seeking a progressive opportunity with a key client of ours and a globally recognised Principal Contractor. With the chance to work on prestigious Infrastructure projects, this is an opportunity for a Health and Safety professional to further their career within an established Health and Safety team.
Overseeing multiple projects predominantly across the South East of England, the successful Regional Health and Safety Manager will lead Health and Safety performance across substantial projects and Infrastructure based contracts.
This operational and strategic role will be reporting directly into the Head of Health & Safety and you will have the opportunity to guide Health and Safety across multiple sites at an operational and strategical level.
Key responsibilities of this Regional Health & Safety Manager include:
- Leading teams across several areas including compliance and procurement
- Managing Health & Safety professionals across multiple projects
- Implementing and monitoring the Health & Safety management system
- Promoting continuous improvement regarding Health & Safety
- Developing innovative Health & Safety training programmes
The successful Regional Health & Safety Manager will hold:
- NEBOSH Diploma as a minimum or equivalent
- Experience or knowledge within Infrastructure Sectors
- Experience of ISO 18001 OR OHSAS 45001
- Experience in managing teams
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Full UK driving license
Our client is open to seeing candidates with an experience or knowledge of the sector and exposure to the Infrastructure industry.
In return the successful candidate will be entitled to a salary of £55k-65k, Company Car or £6k Car Allowance + Family Health Care + Company Benefits + 9% Pension Scheme + 28 days annual leave plus bank holidays based South East England.