£35k - 38k per year
10 months ago
Regional Health and Safety Manager – Kent / London – Up to £38,000 + £3,800 Bonus + Excellent Package - *Household brand name*
Principal People are delighted to be exclusively recruiting a Regional Health and Safety Manager, to join a household name brand within the automotive retail market.
The company sell, fix, repair and move cars around their showrooms around the country. This role will be focussed on the company’s Southern sites, predominantly in London and Kent.
Therefore, this is well suited to someone who has experience in advising safety within the automotive / distribution / warehousing / logistics sector.
The successful Regional Health and Safety Manager will report directly to the Group Health and Safety Manager.
Key responsibilities of this role include:
- Visiting the showrooms and sites in the Kent and London areas
- Carrying out health and safety inspections and audits, and coaching improvements and behaviours
- Working with General Managers and enabling safe operations
- Conducting accident investigations
- Contribute to training new company employees in health and safety
The successful Regional Health and Safety Manager will:
- Have the NEBOSH General Certificate in Occupational Health and Safety or equivalent
- Be working in a full-time health and safety role within the following sectors; Logistics, Distribution, Warehousing, Transport, Automotive – or any service based company that serves these sectors
In return, the successful Regional Health and Safety Manager will be offered a salary up to £38,000 + £3,800 Bonus with a competitive benefits package.