£50k - 60k per year
8 months ago
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for the position for a Regional Health and safety Manager within a market leading civil engineering and rail company. Principal People are delighted to announce that we are working with a key client of ours that is experiencing impressive growth and as a result are looking to recruit a new Regional Health and Safety Manager. This is to pay the successful candidate a salary of £50k-£60k plus a Company Car or £5000 Car Allowance, 25 days annual leave, private healthcare package and a 10% Pension Scheme and is to be based near Bolton covering projects throughout the Midlands and North UK.
Reporting to the Head of Health and Safety, the successful Regional Health and Safety Manager will be responsible for implementing a strong Health and Safety culture over a multitude of rail sites and projects and work within a business which is hugely supported in terms of HSE from its most senior of management. The ideal candidate will be based from a commutable distance to Bolton and open to extensive travel, they will be a motivated individual with an innovative and forward-thinking approach to Health and Safety.
Key responsibilities of this Regional Health and Safety Manager include:
- Write Health and Safety reports
- Attend client meetings
- Liaise with other Regional Health and Safety Managers
- Conduct site inspections
- Carry out Accident investigations
- Review Risk Assessments and Method Statements
The successful Regional Health and Safety Manager will:
- Be NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent qualified (lower level qualifications may be considered)
- An environmental qualification is desirable
- Proven experience of projects within the rail industry
- Have a working knowledge of CDM
- Hold a full UK drivers’ licence
- Be a communicative and engaging individual able to liaise at al levels
In return the successful candidate will be entitled to a salary of up to £60,000 plus a Company Car or £5,000 Car Allowance, 25 days annual leave, private healthcare package and a 10% Pension Scheme.
This is an urgent requirement and we have immediate interview availability over the coming two weeks. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please follow the link to apply!