£50k - 55k per year
01252 759 162
about 1 year ago
Principal People are excited to be recruiting for an experienced Regional Health and Safety Manager based near Chessington.
The position will be within a highly successful division of a large international company, and it will involve travelling around sites that are based in the south (with a lot of the sites based around the London Area). The role will have a very heavy focus upon site engagement and Health and Safety culture.
Regional Health and Safety Manager – South – Up to £55 + 7K Car Allowance – Manufacturing
What makes this a great opportunity?:
- This is role has a strong focus upon Health and Safety Culture, giving lots of opportunity to get involved within many different projects across the business
- The business are highly successful within their field, and are always investing heavily into the Health and Safety department
- There are lots of developmental opportunities for you to grow and enhance your skillset within the Health and Safety Department and the Business
- You will have the opportunity to work within a solid Health and Safety team, where you regularly share best practice
The key duties include:
- Working with the site operational teams in increasing the standard of HSEQ
- Conducting accidents and investigations across the sites
- Reviewing and maintaining policies and procedures for the sites
- Implementing practical and effective methods to promote awareness to Health and Safety
- To drive best practice across the business and develop a strong safety culture
- Implement the Health and Safety Management Systems across the sites within your remit
An attractive salary between £50,000 and £55,000 + 7K Car Allowance plus benefits will be rewarded to the successful applicant.
If the opportunity is of interest, please apply today or email me on firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note due to the high volume of applicants if you have not heard back within 10 working days unfortunately your application has not been successful