£50k - 55k per year
01252 759 162
29 days ago
Principal People are excited to be recruiting for an experienced Regional Health and Safety Manager based near Chessington.
The position will be within a highly successful division of a large international company, and it will involve travelling around sites that are based in the south (with a lot of the sites based around the London Area). The role will have a very heavy focus upon site engagement and Health and Safety culture.
Regional Health and Safety Manager – South – Up to £55 + 7K Car Allowance – Manufacturing
What makes this a great opportunity?:
- This is role has a strong focus upon Health and Safety Culture, giving lots of opportunity to get involved within many different projects across the business
- The business are highly successful within their field, and are always investing heavily into the Health and Safety department
- There are lots of developmental opportunities for you to grow and enhance your skillset within the Health and Safety Department and the Business
- You will have the opportunity to work within a solid Health and Safety team, where you regularly share best practice
The key duties include:
- Working with the site operational teams in increasing the standard of HSEQ
- Conducting accidents and investigations across the sites
- Reviewing and maintaining policies and procedures for the sites
- Implementing practical and effective methods to promote awareness to Health and Safety
- To drive best practice across the business and develop a strong safety culture
- Implement the Health and Safety Management Systems across the sites within your remit
An attractive salary between £50,000 and £55,000 + 7K Car Allowance plus benefits will be rewarded to the successful applicant.
If the opportunity is of interest, please apply today or email me on firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note due to the high volume of applicants if you have not heard back within 10 working days unfortunately your application has not been successful