£45k - 55k per year
01252 759 162
26 days ago
Regional Health and Safety Manager – Southern Region – Up to £55k + 7.5K Car Allowance – Manufacturing
Principal People are excited to recruiting for an experienced Regional Health and Safety Manager to be home based and covering sites across Berkshire, Surrey and the South East.
The position will be within a highly successful division of a large international company, and it will involve travelling around sites that are based in the south. The role will have a very heavy focus upon site engagement and Health and Safety culture.
What makes this a great opportunity?
- This is role has a strong focus upon Health and Safety Culture, giving lots of opportunity to get involved within many different projects across the business
- The business is highly successful within their field, and are always investing heavily into the Health and Safety department
- There are lots of developmental opportunities for you to grow and enhance your skillset within the Health and Safety Department and the business
- You will have the opportunity to work within a solid Health and Safety team, where you regularly share best practice
The key duties include:
- Working with the site operational teams in increasing the standard of HSEQ
- Reviewing and accidents / incidents across sites and coaching sites as to improvements
- Reviewing and maintaining policies and procedures for the sites
- Implementing practical and effective methods to promote awareness to Health and Safety
- Driving best practice across the business and develop a strong safety culture
- Implement the Health and Safety Management Systems across the sites within your remit
The ideal will possess as a minimum:
- NEBOSH General certificate in Occupational Health and Safety as a minimum
- 5 to 10 years’ experience in a Health and Safety focussed role
- Ideally Experienced with management systems including ISO 14001 and ISO 45001
An attractive salary between £45,000 and £55,000 + 7.5K Car Allowance plus benefits will be rewarded to the successful applicant.
If the opportunity is of interest, please apply today or email me on F.Johnston@principalpeople.co.uk
Please note due to the high volume of applicants if you have not heard back within 10 working days unfortunately your application has not been successful.