£38k - 42k per year
01252 759 162
10 months ago
Are you an experienced and operational Health and Safety professional wanting to work within a highly successful Logistics company that has a keen passion for internal development and progression?
This is a regional role and will offer a great opportunity to inspire and engage with the site teams to increase and develop the standard of Health and Safety across the division.
This role is a great opportunity to work in both an operational and strategic position where you will look at site KPI’s and make improvement plans across the division.
You will look after sies based around the Wigan, Liverpool and Manchester Area so experience within a regional role will be important.
Regional Health and Safety Manager – Logistics – North West – £38K-42K
We would love to see CV’s from people who have:
- A NEBOSH General Certificate
- Experience within a dedicated Health and Safety Position previously
- Experience within a Logistics or Warehousing Environment
- Experience within a Regional or Multisite Position previously
As the Health and Safety Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Carrying out risk assessments and audits on the customer sites
- Carrying out method statements
- Travelling to the different sites to engage with the workforce
- Being the point of contact for all customer enquiries and issues
- Working with the onsite teams to ensure policies and procedures are being adhered to
- Making sure all training and compliance has been completed to the standard of the company
- Investigating accidents and investigations and working on a solution to reduce the risk of these reoccurring
What is good about this role?:
- This is a newly created position due to growth of the division, offering you a great chance to implement change
- The role is highly flexible, and you will be in charge of your own diary
- The company are invested into internal development and will fund extra qualifications to improve your skill set
- They are a national company, so internal progress opportunities arise
- You will have the opportunity to work on both a strategic and operational level within the division
If the opportunity is of interest, please apply today as we would love to hear from you.