£35k per year
over 1 year ago
I am currently seeking a Regional Health and Safety Manager to join one of the UK’s leading charitable organizations based from home with travel to seven sites throughout the Northern England and Scotland area.
This position offers an excellent opportunity for an individual who is seeking a role within an organisation that makes a real difference to young individuals throughout the UK. As the Regional Health and Safety Manager you will be part of a cohesive and supportive team environment within a role that has opportunity to progress and most of all; develop your career within Health and Safety. The next Regional Health and Safety Manager will be based from home and will be traveling to a range of sites within North of England and Scotland.
Why this is a great opportunity:
This is an opportunity to work for a nationally renowned charitable organisation that is at the forefront of what they do. This organisation offers an extremely diverse role with the variety of multisite travel to a range of sites throughout the UK combined with flexibility needed to keep up a fantastic work/life balance.
As the Regional Health and Safety Manager your responsibilities will include:
- Act as a source of competent professional advice, providing coaching to key business contacts so as to drive forward continual improvement of health and safety.
- Undertake adverse event investigations, identifying where improvement is required and ensuring any corrective actions are completed within agreed timescales. Reporting back to management teams on performance as and when required.
- Manage the full lifecycle of projects to improve health and safety within the organisation, ensuring effective tracking of actions and delivery within agreed timeframes.
- Working closely with the Head of Health and Safety and wider team to implement ISO 45001.
The ideal Regional Health and Safety Manager will have a:
- NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent level 6 qualification in Occupational Health and Safety (Open to extremely tangible individuals who are qualified up to a TechIOSH level)
- Background travelling across multiple sites and an ability to be flexible to stay overnight on a sporadic basis.
- Qualification or significant experience training on a range of Health and Safety subject areas with an engaging approach.
- Experience implementing a driver safety plan, ISO 45001 or creating an app to record data is highly desirable.
- Full UK Driving Licence
In return, the successful Regional Health and Safety Manager will be offered a salary of up to £35,000 + package.
This is an urgent requirement and we have interview availability over the coming few weeks. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please reply to us today to express your interest.