£60k - 65k per year
01252 759 162
7 months ago
Regional Health, Safety and Environment Manager – Home based (head office in Leicestershire) - Travel to client sites in the UK– £60-65K + 6K Car Allowance + 15% Bonus + Package
Principal People are delighted to be exclusively recruiting for an incredibly exciting, newly created role for a Regional Health, Safety and Environment Manager to join an industry-leading industrial Manufacturing organisation operating across the UK and focussing on a particular high-risk business unit.
The successful Regional Health, Safety and Environment Manager will report into the Director of Health Safety and Environment, unlike normal Senior HSE lead roles, this role requires someone with a strategic outlook for the H&S process, whilst imparting invaluable advice and guidance to stakeholders within the business supporting them with both expertise and a solution driven approach.
As the successful Regional HSE Manager you will be:
- Supporting the Director of Health, Safety and Environment and stakeholders in the delivery of the company’s HSE agenda and implementation of the longer-term strategy of continuous improvement for HSE initiatives.
- Being the single point of contact and working in collaboration with the operational teams and leadership team.
- Providing specialist HSE investigation guidance and input during any incident investigation.
- Driving improvement programmes through the respective business sector
The successful Group HSE Lead will have the following qualifications/memberships/experience:
- NEBOSH General Certificate in Health and Safety and ideally a NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent qualification in Health and Safety or working towards
- 5 + years working in a Health and Safety position, with some experience covering multiple sites.
- Stake holder management experience
- Experience working in manufacturing, engineering, mechanical insulations, building services, or ‘Hard’ FM services although not essential.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
With direct links to major stakeholders and the ability to make an impact from day one, this is a truly rare opportunity and an incredible career opportunity. If you are interested in discussing this further, please contact Thomas Minshell email@example.com