£35k - 39.5k per year
about 2 years ago
Principal People have an exciting position available for a Regional Health, Safety and Environmental Advisor to join a renowned and award-winning construction organisation whom are highly reputable in their market. This position is to be homebased covering sites from Leeds to Glasgow. This is paying a salary of £35 - £39.5k (dependent upon experience) + Car/Allowance + Healthcare + Pension + Benefits.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a continuously growing organisation whom work with a Blue-Chip clients. They are looking for an ambitious and driven individual to join their team undertaking operational on-site responsibilities. This role is to be working upon a new contract with a household named business undertaking Hard Services, M&E and Building Services operations.
To be successful for the role of Regional Health, Safety and Environmental Advisor you will:
- Be of NEBOSH Certificate level minimum.
- Have Construction industry experience (M+E / Hard Services / Refurbishment / Building Services / Installations desirable).
- Be a flexible individual who is happy to work a multisite role.
- Training experience is highly desirable.
- Be an engaging, driven and communicative individual able to liaise at all levels.
This role is paying up to £39.5k + Car/Allowance + Healthcare + Pension + Bonus + Benefits. This is an urgent role, if you would like to register your interest for the role please reply to this email with your CV to apply! D.firstname.lastname@example.org.