£40k - 50k per year
01252 759 162
9 months ago
Principal People are looking for an experienced Health and Safety professional work within a Global Logistics and Warehousing company based around the UK but with a strong focus on the South of England.
This role will offer a great opportunity to inspire and engage with the teams on the different sites to engage the workforce and increase the standard of Health and Safety across the business.
This role is a field based role supporting the site operational teams with driving the Health and Safety function forward. It is a very operational position which will give you an opportunity to have a hands on approach to Heath and Safety and work closely with the site teams.
Regional HSE Business Partner – Logistics – UK Wide (Southern Focus) – up to £50K + Car
The minimum requirements are:
- NEBOSH General Certificate (Diploma level preferred)
- Experience within a Multi Site Health and Safety Position previously
- Experience within a Logistics, Warehousing or Transport Industry
The key duties include:
- Working with the site General Managers and Health and Safety Managers in setting a proactive strategy to Health and Safety
- Provide updates on the Group Health and Safety Strategy and implement these changes when they occur
- Being a senior member of the Health and Safety Department and leading the direction of the Safety plan
- Coaching people within the business on Safe practices
- Travelling between the different sites and coaching the site teams on safety procedures
- Investigating accidents and investigations and working on a solution to reduce the risk of these reoccurring with the site teams
If the opportunity is of interest, please apply today or email me on firstname.lastname@example.org