£30k - 35k per year
01252 759 162
4 months ago
Principal People are excited to recruiting for a Regional HSEQ Trainer. This role will involve weekly travel around the North and Midlands.
The position will be working within the Health and Safety Department but will be a unique role in the team as it will have a focus upon organising and delivering training to both internal and external stakeholders. The role will be required to travel to client sites across the UK.
This role is newly created and is a great opportunity to work with a prestigious company who have been very profitable and are investing heavily into the HSE Department.
Regional HSEQ Trainer – Ilkeston – Up to £35,000 + Company Car
The minimum requirements are:
- Formal training qualifications
- NEBOSH General Certificate in Occupational Health and Safety
The key duties include:
- Delivering training to meet course aims and objectives using a range of teaching methods.
- Writing and developing, high quality training courses in line with current legal, company standards and objectives using a range of teaching methods.
- Producing timely and accurate reports for training analysis.
- Assisting in the development of training courses for customers and clients when required.
- Working alongside the HSEQ Team to identify opportunities to increase and improve the standard of training.
What makes this a great opportunity?
- There is a great opportunity for personal and professional growth within the company.
- The company regularly invests into the latest technology to aid the HSEQ Department to be as effective as possible.
- You will be working within a larger team, where everyone is supportive of one another.
- The company are extremely profitable across the UK, and are one of the largest companies within their industry.
If the opportunity is of interest, please apply today or email me on firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note due to the high volume of applicants if you have not heard back within 10 working days unfortunately your application has not been successful.