£50k - 54k per year + Package
over 1 year ago
M&E Technical Manager – South London - £54,000 Permanent
We have an exceptional and exclusive opportunity for a leading and high performing Housing Association in the Social Housing sector. The organisation we are partnering with are one of the biggest Housing Associations within Social Housing and are paving the way for so many other high-level services being provided to customers in London. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading organisation within Social Housing and a great way to progress as a focal Surveyor within an organisation.
The successful M&E Technical Manager will primarily be responsible for M&E inspections, technical specifications and advice. Ensuring compliance across electrical and machinal systems and that works are delivered on time, to the required standard. Working autonomously as part of the wider team, the successful individual will ensure contractors are managed well and delivering M&E programmes on time and to required standard whilst managing underperformance as it comes up.
M&E Technical Manager Responsibilities:
- Providing technical Safety advice on all aspects of M&E across the business, being the point of contact for external organisations regarding M&E installations
- Providing technical specifications to contractors to ensure the correct standard of M&E equipment is installed and maintained
- Quality assure remedial actions following inspections and testing to ensure M&E risk is mitigated
- Attending sites to meet external parties like the Health, Safety and Environment team taking accountability of actions required in relation to M&E safety for the organisation
The successful M&E Technical Manager must possess:
- Relevant M&E or engineering qualification (desirable)
- Experience of effectively managing multiple contractors
- Demonstrable extensive knowledge of quality assuring works in relation to M&E inspections, testing, servicing, maintenance and remedial works.
- A valid UK driving licence with access to their own vehicle
In return, the successful candidate will receive a starting salary of up to £54,000 + 27 days leave, impressive company pension scheme, health care schemes and support with learning and development. This is an urgent requirement and we have interview availability over the coming 2 weeks.
To ensure you don’t miss out on this exciting M&E Technical Manager position in Social Housing with a Leading Housing Association, please reply to us today to express your interest.