£20k - 25k per year
01252 759 162
7 months ago
Regional MHE Training Instructor – Stoke-on-Trent – Homebased – £25,000 plus company car
Are you seeking a fresh challenge in a new and diverse environment?
Are you looking for a role where you can truly make a difference within and make your own mark?
If so, this could be a fantastic opportunity for you!
Principal People are currently recruiting for a Regional Material Handling Equipment Training Instructor in partnership with an exceptional well-established Logistics organisation. This position will be home based with travel to sites within the South West / South East region. This role offers the ability to work autonomously implementing new initiatives across the sites.
The core purpose of the role is to train the existing MHE Trainers and employees onsite. You will deliver training and state of the art courses based around material handling equipment. In this position you will report directly into the HSEQ Training Manager.
Why work for this company?
- A thriving and growing business with great opportunities to progress
- A position offering home based flexible working with the chance to manage your own diary
- A company who invest in inhouse training and development for all their employees
- A company who are currently on a journey which will create exciting challenges within the role
For your hard work and dedication, you will be rewarded a salary of up to £25,000 depending on qualification and experience plus benefits
If you are interested, please apply if you:
- Have experience in training people within MHE
- Hold RTITB qualifications or a IPAF operating license
- Have demonstrable experience in training MHE Trainers
If this is of interest to you, please contact Francheska on 01252 954975 or send an email to F.Johnston@principalpeople.co.uk