£28k - 32k per year
01252 759 162
8 months ago
Regional Quality Officer – Up to £32,000 + Package – Slough & UK – Logistics & Warehousing
Principal People are delighted to have been exclusively engaged by a European leading Pharmaceutical logistics business who are currently recruiting for a Regional Quality Officer to be based near Slough.
The role will be a mixture of working from the company’s new state-of-the-art Slough depot and travelling between 8 other sites around the UK.
The Regional Quality Officer will be responsible for driving quality culture, coaching behaviours and to assist local teams investigate any non-conformances / deviations.
The company are currently compliant with ISO9001, GDP regulations as well as MHRA regulations and this role will be to ensure that the entirety of operations are meeting best practices, whilst improving the quality culture of the depot teams.
As the Regional Quality Officer, you will be:
- Building relationships and engaging with depot teams to help bridge the gap between operations and Quality
- Carrying out process reviews, risk assessments & internal audits
- Coaching and training operatives on QA and GDP (Good Distribution Practices)
- Reporting on non-conformances, conducting root cause analysis, CAPA management and data trending
- Performing ‘Gemba; walks and self-inspection
As the Regional Quality Officer, you will have:
- Experience of operating in a similar type of role working with ISO systems and other regulatory standards
- UK Driving License
- Willingness to operate across multiple sites
To be considered for this opportunity, please click apply or send your CV directly to Zac Wilson or Lauren Alsop at Principal People on firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.