£36k - 38k per year + Great Package
over 1 year ago
Regional Safety Advisor – £38,000 + Car Allowance – Home Based
Principal People are working with a leading provider of residential property who are expanding the current provision of safety within its well-established and long-standing safety team of nearly 18 strong!
The team are seeking support for its local operation to look at key risk areas and offer expert advice to the region and to also offer specialist advise within some of its more complex care properties. You will be supported by a collaborative safety team and skilled in-house workforce to help maintain safe communities and its positive safety culture.
This is an exceptional opportunity offering a unique challenge, flexible working and a commitment to continued professional development and will sponsor further qualifications and have recently supported members of the team with fire safety and water safety related qualifications.
Core responsibilities will include:
- Undertake audits and inspections across the business
- Deliver Health, Safety/Fire Safety training and inductions for new staff and contractors
- Monitor compliance across water safety, fire safety, asbestos, electrical safety and gas
- Conduct Fire Risk Assessments and monitoring follow-up recommendations
The ideal Regional Safety Advisor will possess experience of providing advice to a diverse range of professionals on all aspects of safety within a property, care, healthcare or housing environment.
Essential requirements include:
- NEBOSH General Certificate
- NEBOSH Certificate in Fire Safety & Risk Management or equivalent
- The ability to communicate and engage with all levels of personnel
- Hold a full UK driving licence and have access to a motor vehicle
This is a fantastic opportunity and in return the organisation offer a starting salary of £38,000, £5k car allowance, 25 days leave (not including BH) plus a fantastic suite of additional benefits including a home based contract covering a small geographical area.
If you are interested in this role, please do not hesitate to apply.