Newcastle upon Tyne
£40k - 45k per year + Company Car/Car Allowance
01252 759 162
7 months ago
Regional SHE Advisor – 40k - 45k + £5.5k Car Allowance or Company Car + Expensed Travel + Discretionary Bonus + Private Pension Scheme + Private Healthcare + 26 Days Annual Leave plus Bank Holidays.
Based near Newcastle
We have an exciting opportunity available for a Health and safety Advisor to join a growing and progressive Construction company that specialises in quality and bespoke property development and construction. This predominantly operational role provides a fantastic opportunity to work on diverse projects and is offering a fantastic package.
With a strong pipeline of works and holding regional responsibility for 12 live projects you will be a valued member of an existing and experienced Health, Safety & Environmental team. You will work autonomously and regularly liaise with site teams and sub-contractors to maintain and improve Health & Safety functions across the business. You will work with a close-knit Health & Safety team who have a strong passion for construction and safety. This business is seeking a hardworking, reliable, existing Health & Safety professional within the Construction Industry.
The Health, Safety & Environmental Advisor day to day duties will include;
- Carrying out site visits & inspections
- Reviewing and assisting safe systems of works
- Liaising with Site Managers around improving cultures and behaviours on-site
- Supporting the existing Regional Health & Safety Managers
- Attending Health & Safety meetings
To be successful for the role of Health, Safety & Environmental Advisor you will hold;
- Nebosh General or Construction Certificate
- Experience within the Construction Industry, preferably within Civil Engineering, Groundworks, Housebuilding or similar
- Be within an hour commute the Newcastle area
In return, the Health & Safety Advisor will receive 40k - 45k + £5.5k Car Allowance or Company Car + Expensed Travel + Discretionary Bonus + Private Pension Scheme + Private Healthcare + 26 Days Annual Leave plus Bank Holidays.
To ensure you do not miss out on this excellent opportunity, please send your CV in to email@example.com.