£40k - 50k per year + Package
over 1 year ago
Regional Site Health & Safety Lead- £40k-£50k - Company Car or £3,000 Car Allowance, 23 days annual leave plus bank holidays – (Home Based) Covering Home Counties
Principal People are delighted to be recruiting for an exceptional opportunity within a recognised principal contractor that works across Demolition and Civil Engineering. Working across multiple projects, this home-based role is the opportunity to join a forward-thinking Contractor that maintains strong Health & Safety standards as well as offering exceptional development opportunities.
Currently focusing on projects in the home counties, our client is looking for a Regional Site Health & Safety Lead to maintain standards and be responsible for project safety. Reporting directly into Senior Management, this site-based role can be a thrilling opportunity for the right Health & Safety professional to work on diverse and rewarding projects.
The successful Regional Site Health & Safety Lead will have responsibilities including the following:
- Engaging and advising with site teams in relation to Health & Safety
- Being the point of contact for the assigned sites
- Reporting into the Head of Health & Safety in relation to all Health & Safety matters
- Undertaking investigations following accidents or near misses
- Supporting the implementation of strategies
- Undertaking Health & Safety training and recommending training requirements
- Carrying out onsite inspections and audits
The successful Regional Site Health & Safety Lead will hold:
- NEBOSH Construction Certificate or equivalent as a minimum
- Experience within Demolition, Civil Engineering or Petrol Chemical background
In return the Regional Site Health & Safety Lead will receive:
- Up to £50,000.00
- £3,000.00 Car Allowance or Company Car
- Pension Scheme
- 23 Days Annual Leave plus Bank Holidays
- Travel Expenses
This is a truly rare and challenging opportunity which is an incredible career opportunity. If you are interested in discussing this further, please apply today by sending your most up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.