£45k - 55k per year
01252 759 162
7 days ago
Are you an operational Regulatory & Compliance Specialist and want to work within a highly successful food manufacturing company that have a great working culture?
This role will offer a great opportunity to be involved within different areas of the business, including Health and Safety. You will be reporting directly to the CEO, which will enhance the opportunity to make a difference.
The role will involve controlling all Regulatory and Compliance for the site, and you will have full control of the compliance framework.
Regulatory & Compliance Manager – Manufacturing – Hexam – £45K-55K
We would love to see CV’s from people who have:
- Experience within a dedicated compliance management position
- Experience within a Manufacturing, Packaging, FMCG, Logistics or Warehousing Environment
- Any Health and Safety Experience is desirable
As the Regulatory & Compliance Manageryou will be responsible for:
- Overseeing the compliance framework for the company, both domestically and internationally.
- Controlling the company policy agenda
- Investigating issues and areas to improve within the business regarding compliance
- Acting on reactive regulatory issues internally
- Reporting and recording any accidents and near misses within the business
- Controlling the regulatory and compliance budget within the company
What is good about this role?:
- You will be working in a fast-paced environment, where every day is different and you will be exposed to different challenges within the business
- Reporting directly to the CEO means you have a direct line to the top, and a better opportunity of making a difference
- The role is very varied and will expose you to different risks and challenges, giving you the opportunity to better yourself
- The position is very autonomous, and you will be the subject matter expert in the company
If the opportunity is of interest, please apply today as we would love to hear from you.