£50k - 53k per year + Package
01252 759 162
about 2 months ago
Repairs Manager – West Midlands - £50,000 - £53,000
Social Housing Recruitment are working exclusively with one of the West Midlands leading housing associations who have a true passion for excellent customer service and ensuring the highest levels of resident’s satisfaction.
This role will report into the Director of Maintenance and be the associations lead for delivering the repairs and maintenance service, providing service innovation and to ensure staff are motivated to provide the highest levels of service to its residents and communities.
The associations passion to deliver sustainable housing and affordable rent services to the local communities makes this a very rewarding environment to work within and is exceptional opportunity to work for a forward-thinking organisation fuelled by its values that is recognised on the national stage for its fantastic work.
Key responsibilities of the Repairs Manager include:
- Monitoring, motivating and managing the Repairs and Maintenance team.
- Monitoring performance of partnering contractors and ensure KPI’s around responsive repairs are being met.
- Monitoring budgets in the region of £6m and the inhouse service delivered by its specialist trades.
- Providing industry leading customer service to tenants through a high performing and resident centred service.
- Working closely with fellow managers in the maintenance department and provide valuable insight to the senior leadership team.
The successful Repairs Manager will possess:
- The ability to inspire, motivate and direct a diverse and professional workforce to achieve a high quality, value driven team.
- A pro-active and customer focused approach to the Repairs and Maintenance service provided.
- An innovative and dynamic view on the current Repairs and Maintenance procedures.
- Experience of managing a range of stakeholder relationships, establishing shared goals in pursuing tangible delivery of agreed objectives.
- A strong sense of social purpose with a strong sense of values to help maintain the vision and values of the association to help deliver a pioneering approach to supporting the community
With the ability to make an impact from day one, this is a unique position and an incredible career opportunity. If you are interested in discussing this further, please apply today.
If you would like to discuss further, please contact our retained recruitment partners Social Housing Recruitment and speak to Reece Rowden on 01252 954 954 for an informal and confidential discussion.