£40k - 50k per year
01252 759 162
10 months ago
Repairs Manager – North London - £40,000 - £50,000
Social Housing Recruitment have been exclusively retained by a small and upcoming independent housing association, to search for a Repairs Manager.
This role will play a leading role to manage the associations repairs and maintenance service and to motivate staff to provide the highest levels of service to its residents and communities.
Key responsibilities of the Repairs Manager include:
- Monitoring, motivating and managing the Repairs and Maintenance team.
- Monitoring performance of partnering contractors and ensure KPI’s around responsive repairs and voids are being met.
- Monitoring budgets with contractors, day to day repairs and voids.
- Providing customer care services to tenants and following policies and procedures in terms of complaints.
The successful Repairs Manager will possess:
- The ability to inspire, motivate and direct a diverse and professional workforce to achieve a high quality, value driven team.
- A pro-active and customer focused approach to the Repairs and Maintenance service provided.
- An innovative and dynamic view on the current Repairs and Maintenance procedures.
- Experience of managing a range of stakeholder relationships, establishing shared goals in pursuing tangible delivery of agreed objectives.
With the ability to make an impact from day one, this is a unique position and an incredible career opportunity. If you are interested in discussing this further, please apply today.
If you would like to discuss further, please contact our retained recruitment partners Social Housing Recruitment and speak to Daisy McLachlan 02037622793 for an informal and confidential discussion.