£26k - 29k per year + Package
about 2 years ago
Repairs Officer – £26,000 - £29,000 + Benefits
We are currently looking for a Repairs Officer to join a forward-thinking housing association who have a commercial, customer focused approach. The successful candidate will work be based from the head office covering a regional portfolio with no need for overnight stays or excessive mileage.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work within a quality focused organisation and to join them at a point of expansion within the newly formed team who have a clear focus and structure while supporting the repairs team.
Why is this a great opportunity?
This role is to drive a positive customer service within the region where you will be supported by an already established and experienced team who provide a high level of service within a people focused association. The team are also heavily invested in the business and have a dedicated L&D team to support professional development.
The Successful Candidate will Possess:
- Experience working in a property based and customer focused environment
- An understanding of repairs and maintenance within housing
- Experience of handling customer queries, co-ordinating appointments and contractors
- Strong administrative skill, managing a range of data and controlling documentation
The successful Repairs Officer will be responsible for:
- Providing a high-quality service to customers within a Repairs and Maintenance Team
- Liaising with contractors to resolve repairs and maintenance issues.
- Organising their own work diaries and prioritising workload
- Problem solving within set policies and procedures
In return the successful Repairs Officer will receive a starting salary of up to £29,000 plus a great package that includes company bonus scheme, mileage paid at 45ppm, I.T equipment, enhanced company pension scheme and 28 days leave (not including bank holidays) to name a few perks.
To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please apply today to express your interest.